Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Panasonic TC-P50X1 Three letters .... WOW

I was going back and forth between the 720p and the 1080p and I could not see a difference, they had both side by side, and for the $700 difference it was not worth it to me. I bought the TV at best buy because they matched a competitor online price and that also brought the 4 year warranty down to only $159! Once the tv was delivered (free!) and my HD from directv was set up (free!) I was blown away by the quality. Great color and sharpness, I have it hooked up via HDMI and it is great. My brother has the samsung 1080p and I can't tell the difference. The connections are conviently located on the left side of the back of the tv and the sd card slot which is a great addition is on the left side of the tv along w/ some more inputs. It took me about a week or so to finally customize my own picture setting, I did not like the preset ones that much, either to dark or the vivid is to bright and contrasty. There is no VGA input but I got the pc hooked up via the s-video. Only downfall is if you use the SD card slot to view pictures it is very very slow at processing them, I suggest using the usb slot or the cords that came with the camera. Overall I would definetly suggest this tv especially for the price, you cannot find a better deal on a new release plasma tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment