Friday, October 30, 2009

Panasonic TC-P50X1 Fabulous Picture

This was my first flat screen TV purchase. I entered the research knowing nothing about LCDs or Plasmas and came out knowing, probably, more than I needed. Overall, this is the best quality TV I found for the money. My choices were Sony Bravia, Sharp Aquos and Samsung. I decided that I really did not care for 120hz, since I do not watch any live television (sports or concerts). I also came to the conclusion that I did not need the 1080p technology, since the difference was minimal. The picture on the Panasonic is simply fabulous. It's very sharp, the colors are fantastic and the black is super deep.

The only complaint I have is that I wish the "Energy Star" logo was on the back instead of the bottom left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment